Mocha Rose Lip Balm 22gr
Smith's Rosebud Salve Mocha Rose Lip Balm with Vanilla is a blend of essential oils with mocha, vanilla, and chocolate. It is a perfectly delicious lip balm experience.
- Smoothing dry, chapped or cracked lips: This is probably the most common use for Rosebud Salve. If you apply a little bit to your lips several times during the day, then you can just about completely avoid ever having dry, cracked lips again. Keep your lips soft, smooth and well conditioned. Because lips are so sensitive, they become chapped and dry out easily and need lots of attention to stay beautiful. Dry, cracked lips are not only painful, but unsightly as well. Rosebud Salve is the perfect lip balm!
- Keep your hands and elbows from becoming dry and cracking with Rosebud Salve. Apply Rosebud Salve just as you would any hand cream, and keep your hands soft and dry. Use at night by applying generously and wearing white cotton gloves to bed. Hands that are well moisturized not only feel better, but look younger, too!
- Help fix those cracked heels! Your feet take a lot of abuse each day and often require a little tender loving care. To help make them feel and look better, apply Rosebud Salve generously at night and wear socks to bed. The soothing and healing properties of the Rosebud Salve combined with the body heat produced by your feet will have them as soft as a baby’s when you wake up in the morning. Repeat this as often as necessary to keep your feet soft and smooth.
- Keep a tin of Rosebud salve in your first aid kit and apply to burns and insect stings to help soothe the area and promote healing. You’ll find that the area heals more quickly and you will have less itching and burning from the burn or sting.
- Great for Nursing Moms: Nursing moms will definitely appreciate using Rosebud Salve on their dry, cracked nipples. A big plus is that because there are no harmful ingredients in the Rosebud Salve, you won’t have to worry about it hurting your new baby and you can use it as often as you need until the problem goes away.
- Rosebud Salve is great on fly-away or frizzy hair. Dab a small amount on the palms of your hands and apply sparingly to tresses.
- Rosebud Salve is perfect for travel as an eye make-up remover, cuticle softener, sunburn easier, dry skin healer, and frizzy fighter. Use Rosebud Salve around the eyes and on the throat for severely parched, dry, or wrinkled skin.