- Erbaviva - Taking care of mom and baby in the most delicate ways521 ViewsRead more
Erbaviva brings our precious mothers a range of body care and skincare products that can be used for both moms and baby, and even the whole family.
- Gellé Frères Eau De Parfum Encapsulated Fleur D’or-Enjouée597 ViewsRead more
Smooth, sweet notes, as comforting as childhood memories. Eau De Parfum Encapsulated Niche Perfume Fleur D’or-Enjouée is a delicious and enveloping perfume for those who enjoy life and delight in every moment.
- Natural Soap versus Antibacterial Soap - Which is Better?361 ViewsRead more
The oils we use are naturally antibacterial. Coconut oil, meanwhile, is antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial, helping repel germs and bacteria responsible for breakouts and skin complaints like acne. It’s also deeply nourishing, helping soothe the symptoms of dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- What is Murano Glass and Why Is It So Famous?579 ViewsRead more
What is Murano Glass? Murano glass is created only on the island of Murano, located within the borders of the city of Venice in Northern Italy. Murano’s special glassblowing process is over a thousand years old, having been re-discovered by the local artisans from the ancient Roman glassware at the end of the first millennium and continuously developed and enhanced upon ever since.
- Erbaviva Organic Skincare – Organic Skincare For Every Body444 ViewsRead more
With 20 years experience in developing safe, high quality organic products for baby, mommy-to-be and sensitive skin conditions, Erbaviva is the trusted brand for every enlightened beauty-seeker who demands truly organic products.
- The Merchant of Venice Extrait de Parfum Rose Cloud435 ViewsRead more
The Merchant of Venice Extrait de Parfum Rose Cloud with precious rose, being the essence of this fragrance, is beautifully portrayed and joined by exquisite spices and creamy woods.
- The Merchant of Venice Eau De Parfum Blue Tea – A Poetic Accord Of Blue Tea631 ViewsRead more
Blue Tea is the fragrance inspired to perfumes and precious raw materials of asiatic lands. At the heart of composition there is Blue Tea, a refined Chinese tea also known as BlueChai’s butterfly pea blossoms, belonging to Oolong species
- Casamorati Eau De Parfum Bouquet Ideale – An Unforgettable Dream On A Romantic April Night865 ViewsRead more
Full of life, full of romance, Bouquet Ideale is an arrangement of powdery cashmere accord, enchanting vanilla and cinnamon, and the supreme touch of labdanum amber to deliver the picture of a dreamy breeze from the Mediterranean Sea
- The Merchant of Venice – The Beauty Of Venice Transcended Through Perfumes264 ViewsRead more
The Merchant of Venice is a brand that has its conceptual origins in the ancient Art of Perfumery originated in Venice and from its centuries old trade with the Orient. The historic nature and the prestige of the brand expresses itself by precious fragrances carried out by perfumers who reinterpreted the ancient recipes.
- Casamorati Eau De Parfum Lira255 ViewsRead more
Casamorati is a collection of vintage fragrances by Xerjoff, inspired by the ancient art of Italian perfumery. The brand recreates the history of this glorious house of fragrances founded in Italy in the 19th centuries, with the intention of safeguarding the historical and artistic heritage of the glamorous Art Nouveau era.
Showing 1 to 12 of 47 (4 Pages)